Watch WCCG TV-7 live - Click Here
View recorded meetings - Click here
To view on Time Warner Cable older televisions without a digital tuner will require a digital converter box for viewing, or if the viewer has a cable-ready TV it will need to be reprogramed (channel scanned) with the meetings being viewed on channel 121.3. Those with DVR service can view channel 0007.
Welcome to the home page for WindhamMaine TV and the Communications office. This is where the programming for WindhamMaine TV, Channel 7 on Time Warner Cable, originates.
We are actively seeking local programming to show on Windham's Public Access station. Please email TV-7 Programming manager Brad Saucier and request a Channel Time Application.
Watch Windham Web on Your Computer
See a live stream of Windhamweb TV on the internet 24/7/365. Use this link to see the live stream on your computer's media player and click open when it asks about an asx file or watch it from our website directly.
TV-7 Records Digitally
Windham's Public Access TV Station, WindhamMaine TV uses Video Server technology to give us the flexibility and freedom in our programming schedule.
We only accept outside programming on DVD. Fill out a Channel Time Application to get your program in the air.
It is the mission of Windhamweb TV to bring to all citizens the ability to communicate their message through use of the bulletin board and our website.
We also want citizens to be exposed to the workings of the government, which those citizens have duly elected.
- To provide greater accessibility to town government by producing cablecasts of public meetings including Town Council, school board, Planning Board, and Zoning Board of Appeals.
- To provide DVDs to the public library that will enable the general public to view a past meeting up to 90 days.
- To provide a one year archive of past Council meetings on demand with our website
- Increase community awareness of important local issues.
- Provide information about town services and community events using the electronic bulletin board.
- Act as a source of information during local emergency situations as directed by the Town Manager.