The Secretary of State's Office will be sending us Absentee Ballot Request Forms the first week of August. At that time you may call us and request your ballots for the November 3, 2020 Presidential & Municipal Elections or you may request a ballot on line through the state's link. That link will be made available in early August. We will receive the ballots the first week in October, and once we receive them we will fill all the requests.To view sample ballot(s) for the next election click here.
To participate in elections you must be registered to vote.
- To request a ballot please call 892-1900.
- You can request an absentee ballot online by or by mail from the Secretary of State's website (click link in side-bar menu above)
- Ballots must be returned to the municipal clerk no later than 8:00 pm on Election Day.
- You may also request a ballot for a relative by filling out an application for absentee ballot. Please print and present at the Clerk's Office.
- Please reference the Absentee Voting Guide on the Maine.gov website.
Most Recent Elections
July 14th, 2020 Election
November 5, 2019 Election
Archived Election Results From 2001 on available