Register to Vote
Maine allows the use of the following identification to register to vote:
- Government-issued photograph identification document or credential, including, but not limited to a current and valid United States passport, military identification, driver's license or state identification; or
- Other government-issued identification document without a photograph, including but not limited to a certified birth certificate or a signed social security card; or
- Other official documents, including but not limited to a document confirming eligibility determinations for public benefits, a utility bill, a bank statement, a government check, a paycheck or other government document that shows the name and address of the voter; or
- Maine ID or Driver's License number, or the last four digits of your social security number, if it is already in the Town's voter registration system.
You may change your party affiliation or enroll in a party if you are already registered using the same identification resources as provided above.
If you would like to receive ballots by mail to vote at home, please call the office and we will be happy to assist you. Each election you must call and request your ballots.
You may also request your Absentee Ballot online here: Online Ballot Request
If you need information on absentee voting for yourself or a family member or assistance in reading and/or marking the ballot, contact the Town Clerk's Office for assistance.
Please allow turnaround time for these ballots to be delivered and returned before the polls close on election day.
If you are currently enrolled as a Republican or Democrat and wish to work at the polls, please contact the local party chairman or contact the Town Clerk's Office.
- Republican Party: Ingrid Levasseur
- Democratic Party: Doris Poland