Beginning on February 1 a $25.00 Late Fee (per dog) will be in effect. This is mandated by State Law.
8 School Road
Windham, ME 04062
If you are registering a new dog you will be required to show:
- Proof of a rabies vaccination
- Proof of dog's spay or neuter surgery
Mail a copy of these certificates.
For your reference, the State of Maine allows dogs to be licensed online from October 15 through January 31. If renewing your dog license online you will need:
- Credit card
- License / Tag number (renewals only)
- State of Maine rabies certificate
- Veterinarian's name and phone number
- Spay or neuter certificate (if your dog has been "fixed")
Your new metal dog tag will be mailed to you.
The state requires these fees:
- If a dog has been spayed or neutered the fee is $6
- If not spayed or neutered, the fee is $11
- After February 1, a $25 late fee per dog will go into effect
- Please note: The State does charge $1.00 extra to license a dog online using their online system.
We accept checks, cash, and credit/debit cards.