Because of a change in Spectrum's Digital Programming, on October 30, 2018, Windham's WCCG TV7 community access Channel 7, moved to a new location. The new location is channel 1303. This will be carried in the basic service tier. To view Windham's WCCG TV7 programming, Spectrum subscribers will need to tune to this new channel to view the station. --Anyone can watch world wide on our website, www.windhammaine.us and click on the TV7 icon at the bottom of the page.
--A lot of our meetings are broadcast on Facebook as well. Please like Town of Windham, Maine.
Welcome to the home page for Windham Maine Community Cable Group and the Communications office. This is where the programming for WCCG, Channel 1303 on Time Warner Cable, originates.
We are actively seeking local programming to show on Windham's Public Access station. Please email TV-7 Programming manager Brad Saucier and request a Channel Time Application.
TV-7 Records Digitally
Windham's Public Access TV Station uses Video Server technology to give us the flexibility and freedom in our programming schedule.
We only accept outside programming on DVD. Fill out a Channel Time Application to get your program in the air.
It is the mission of WCCG to bring to all citizens the ability to communicate their message through use of the bulletin board and our website.
We also want citizens to be exposed to the workings of the government, which those citizens have duly elected.
- To provide greater accessibility to town government by producing cablecasts of public meetings including Town Council, school board, Planning Board, and Zoning Board of Appeals.
- To provide DVDs to the public library that will enable the general public to view a past meeting up to 90 days.
- To provide a one year archive of past Council meetings on demand with our website
- Increase community awareness of important local issues.
- Provide information about town services and community events using the electronic bulletin board.
- Act as a source of information during local emergency situations as directed by the Town Manager.