Community COVID-19 Resources
As part of the Keep Maine Health initiative, Windham is launching a Windham Cares public outreach campaign.
Fire-Rescue personnel will be out in the community sharing information, answering questions and providing guidance.
Please feel free to download, print and share these brochures.
If you have any questions or would like to share your concerns please call the Fire-Rescue Chief or Local Health Officer at 892-1911 or the Town Manager's Office at 892-1907.
We encourage you to investigate online resources and services that the Town can provide. Please call if you have questions or need assistance.
- Food Pantry - Resources 892-1931
- General Assistance - Resources 892-1906
- Code Enforcement - Online Services 894-5960 ext. 1
- Fire-Rescue Department - Burn Permits 892-1911
- Tax Collection - Online Services 892-2511 To expedite motor vehicle registrations please have this information with you.
- Town Clerk's Office - Online Services, Election Information 892-1900
- Public Works - Drive & Street Opening 892-1909
- Parks & Recreation - Resources 892-1905
- Planning Department Applications 894-5960 ext. 2
- Assessing Department - Resources 894-5960 ext. 3
- Library - Resources 892-1908
- Police Department - Crash Reports, Public Records, Concealed Weapons Permit 892-1919