Are you ready to bring unity to our community? Celebrate the Town of Windham at our annual Windham Summerfest.
- Toby's Memorial 5K
- Cruising Car Show
- Food, Crafts & Buisness Booths
- Live Music
- Family Games
- FREE Inflatables
- Fun for the whole family!
Click on the tabs below to see more information about how you can be involved in Windham Summerfest!
- Promote and market your company's latest products, services and expertise.
- Demonstrations and/or activities are welcome as part of your business booth.
Non-Profit Food Booths
- Set up a food booth to raise money for your non-profit organization.
- Host a game or contest at your community booth and showcase the great work that your organization is doing.
Craft & Vendor Fair
- Show off your craftsmanship or promote a unique item while selling your products.
Sponsor the event through one of our many sponsorship levels, or donate a prize or service. Multiple advertisement opportunities are available based on sponsorship level
- Sebago Lake Sponsor - $3,000
- Little Sebago Lake Sponsor - $1,500
- Pettingill Pond Sponsor - $1,000
- Dundee Pond Sponsor - $500
- Chaffin Pond Sponsor - $250
- Mill Pond Sponsor - $100
- "Friends of Summerfest - $50
- Donation of other item, monetary contribution, or in-kind service.
All businesses, individuals and community organizations are invited to enter a float or performance in the Summerfest Parade.
"Best Of" awards will be given out!
- Best description of the Summerfest theme: "Bringing Unity to the Community"
- Best description of the theme for that year.
- Most creative
- Most entertaining
- And more!
Volunteer your services on the day of the event and make some new friends along the way!
- Parade rout attendant
- Games attendant
- Relief for community organization food booths
- 5K and 1 Mile Memorial Race—Saturday at 7:45am
- Race, run, walk, or wheel in Honor of Veterans and remembrance of Toby Pennels.
- For more information or to register go to www.runinarace.com/Tobysdream
- Hosted by Yankee Cruisers AYAH
- Benefits to Riding to the Top
- Registration & Car Show: 12:00pm-5:00pm
- No Registration Fee • Donations accepted
- Awards at 5:00pm
- For more information call Cheryl Page at 207-615-8365