- Go to www.windhamrecreation.com to log into your account. If you don't have an account, create a new account.
- Follow the How to Register for an Activity directions or watch a How to Register video to register for programs online.
- Credit Card payments can be made online or over the phone with a 3% convenience fee.
We are located on the 1st floor of Windham Town Hall.
- Click here to print a program release form.
- Completely fill out the program release form and attach a payment.
- Mail or drop off release form and payment to Windham Parks & Recreation at 8 School Rd, Windham, ME 04062.
- Check (Payable to Town of Windham)
- Credit Card (In person, over the phone, or online. 3% convience fee for payment over the phone or online - we do not accept American Express)
To see a full list of registration policies, click here!
To receive email notifications about new programs, cancellations or important program information, please create an account at windhamrecreation.com and make sure you are opted into our e-mail notifications.
Please help us and register early!
Nothing jeopardizes a recreation program more than waiting until the last minute to register. Our programs require facility scheduling, staffing, volunteer recruitment, and purchasing of supplies and equipment. Your prompt enrollment will assist us to ensure programs run as planned and are not canceled due to low enrollment.
Thank you for your prompt registrations!