Branding and Wayfinding Signage Committee
The purpose of the Branding and Wayfinding Signage Committee is to serve as an advisory body to the Town Council on the design of wayfinding signage that visually represents Windham and effectively navigates the public to municipal amenities.
The members of the Committee shall be as follows:
- Two (2) members of the Town Council;
- Two (2) staff members;
- Up to three (3) members of the public;
- One (1) representative from the Sebago Lake Chamber of Commerce; and
- One (1) member of the Windham Economic Development Corporation
Councilors shall be appointed by the Town Council as a whole and the member of the public following application to and recommendation by the Council’s Appointments Committee.
The Committee shall elect a Chair and Vice Chair at its first regular meeting or as soon as possible thereafter from within its membership, except that the Town Council representatives shall not be eligible to serve as Chair or Vice Chair.
It shall be the responsibility of the Committee to:
- Brainstorm unique visual representations of Windham.
- Create draft signage design layout in various sizes to include images and colors that draw attention to navigation signage.
- Determine navigation signage placement to direct the public to intended municipal locations.
- Present final choice(s) to the Council for their consideration and approval.
This committee shall automatically terminate upon its recommendation the Town Council, unless the council extends the time of termination.
Approved by Windham Town Council on 05/24/2022 by Council Order 22-074.
|Mark Morrison, Councilor||Dave Nadeau, Council|
|Linda Brooks, Staff||Jen Alvino, Staff|
|Robin Mullins, Chamber of Commerce||Tom Bartell , W.E.D.C.|
|Erica Bell-Watkins, Council Appointee||, Council Appointee,|
|Alex Fram, Council Appointee|