The application portal for the Tourism, Hospitality & Retail Grant Program will open on Thursday, December 3, at 9:00am
- The application portal will go live Thursday, December 3rd, 2020
- This is a first-come, first-serve program so please review the information and get your application in as soon as possible.
- Eligible businesses include: accommodation and food service, retail, and arts, entertainment and recreation.
- The application is a quick, and easy process.
- Applicants may receive up to $20,000.
- Gross sales must be between $24,000 and $12 million annually to be eligible.
- The program will continue until all funds have been exhausted. Any funds received must be deposited in the bank by the recipient on or before December 28.
For access to information, webinars and application process please visit: https://www.maine.gov/decd/economic-recovery-grants