Deer Hollow / Mud Pond
What you’ll find:
- Nature Trails
- Mud Pond
- Observation Deck
Directions to Deer Hollow:
From Route 302, turn right on Anglers Road by Franco's Bistro
At .4 miles stay right onto Woodland Rd.
- Stay on Woodland Road .3 miles to Mount Hunger Shores Road
- Stay right at fork towards public access boat launch
- Drive .1 miles and look right for parking area marked by yellow posts
- Parking area is between mailboxes #33 and #41
- Blue trail markers will lead you to the pond and trails around pond.