- ADA Accessible
- Basketball Court
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Swim Beach
Dundee Park is a wonderful resource for the residents of Windham, particularly those with small children. The park has an attractive beach and picnic area with outdoor grills located in a picturesque and unspoiled site along the Presumpscot River. The sheltered spot and calm water make it an ideal spot for young children to play and swim and for neighbors to meet and socialize. Basketball and volleyball courts are also on the premises.
Park managers reside on the park grounds and are supported by a staff of park attendants and community volunteers. Please say hello and introduce yourselves to them. We will do our best to provide lifeguard coverage during peak hours, we are unable to guarantee lifeguards will be on duty during your visit. This is an added measure of security for park attendees and children, but of course should not replace the constant supervision of children by their parents. Experienced swimmers will enjoy the float for jumping and diving. For safety reasons, those wearing life jackets are not allowed to swim over their heads.
We are proud of our park and want to keep it beautiful and safe for all to enjoy! You can do your part by reading and obeying our rules. We also encourage you to let the staff know if you see any problems or have any suggestions. Your input is greatly appreciated in our continuing effort to improve Dundee Park.
A season pass will allow you and all the people in your vehicle (15 passenger max.) for unlimited visits during the season. Passes can be purchased at the Parks & Recreation Office, at the park once it opens, or online at windhamrecreation.com (pick up sticker pass at office or Dundee Park if purchased online).
Dundee Park reservations are now done online. For information about reservations or to make a reservation request go to windhamrecreation.com. Pick from one of our three reservation spots; Beach Pavilion, Grove Pavilion or Picnic Area.
Rentals - $5/hour:
- Stand-up Paddleboard
- Basketballs, volleyballs, and horseshoes are available to borrow at no charge.
The following rules are enforced at Dundee Park:
- NO Smoking on the premises
- NO Pets
- NO Alcoholic Beverages
- NO Glass Bottles
- NO Swimming outside of designated area
- NO Unsupervised children under 12
For Your Safety, Please Do Not:
- Bring glass containers to the beach
- Throw sand or rocks
- Feed or chase the ducks
- Chicken fight or rough-house
- Use foul language
- Bring boats into the swimming area
- Swim outside the buoy lines or hang on the buoys or lines
- Block the line of sight of the lifeguards with tents or umbrellas
- Leave trash or your belongings on the beach.
- Use regular diapers on your child in the water.
- Only swim diapers are allowed
- Turn your music up so loud that it disturbs other patrons
While on the Float, Please Do Not:
- Do flips, run or push off the float
- Swim to the float wearing a life jacket unless you have an adult with you
- Swim under the float - It is off limits!
- Block the ladder or jump off it.
- Bring non-wearable flotation devices onto the float
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times, even when lifeguards are on duty.